Picked up the Bittermens Orchard Street Celery Shrub at the store and wanted to test them out, found this recipe on the fabulous Small Screen Network site and mixed it up. The Green Goddess is a great combination of fruity (pineapple+lime) and earthy (chartreuse+celery bitters).
Green Goddess Cocktail Recipe
- 1 oz Green Chartreuse
- 3/4 oz silver rum (we like Shellback)
- 3/4 oz fresh pineapple juice
- 1/2 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 small organic egg white
- 1-2 dashes of Bittermens Orchard Street Celery Shrub (Bitter Truth Celery Bitters would also work)
- To get better froth, add the egg white to cocktail shaker and shake dry for 20-30 seconds.
- Add Green Chartreuse, silver rum, pineapple juice, lime and celery bitters.
- Fill shaker with ice and shake again until the egg is fully integrated with the rest of the ingredients.
- Strain into coupe glass, garnish lime zest.