Happy Halloween everyone! Today, we’re featuring a playful cocktail that uses Crystal Head Vodka (yes the one in the bitchin’ skull bottle). You’ll need to prep a few ingredients before hand – blackberry shrub (I bet raspberries or blueberries would also be amazing) and molasses simple syrup. Both are pretty easy, but it is a few more steps than a normal cocktail!
- 2 oz. Crystal Head Vodka
- 1 oz. Blackberry shrub (recipe here)
- .75 oz. lemon juice
- .75 oz. Molasses simple syrup (*recipe below)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a shaker and add ice. Shake vigorously for about 10 seconds.
- Use cocktail strainer and pour cocktail in a hurricane glass. Fill glass with crushed ice.
- Garnish to your liking, I for one, love cherries 🙂
*Molasses simple syrup: Mix 2 cups of granulated white sugar with 1 cup of very hot waterand 2 tbsp of molasses. Stir and let cool (makes about 3 cups)
(Note: Photo and recipe originally provided to me by Crystal Head Vodka).