This weekend I’ve browsed the lists of the 8 Great Cocktail Blogs You Should Read Now by Michael Dietsch of a Dash of Bitters fame over on Serious Drinks and Cocktail Slut’s fabulous list of 14 Great Old Cocktail Blogs you Should Read Now.
Here’s the cocktail blogs I dig into whenever I have a few moments, these 10 bloggers inspire me to try to create more incredible cocktails, up my photography game and write more.
- Art of Drink – one of the most popular and long-standing cocktail blogs
- Ginhound – playful cocktail blog from Denmark, lots of great recipes to try
- Booze Nerds – love their name (embrace your inner cocktail nerd/geek!)
- Death to Sour Mix – lovely photos and great cocktails
- Stir & Strain – aka the “cocktail scratch pad”
- Cocktail Enthusiast – great pics, loved their previously awesome Whiskey Guide (RIP)
- Drink Straight Up – some of the best cocktail recipes out there
- Alcademics – SF cocktail legend
- A Dash of Bitters – I especially like the vintage cocktail ad of the week 🙂
- Cocktail Slut – Sassy cocktail
Now if only I could come up with an extra day a week to delve into all of this fantastic cocktail content more often…