Valentine’s Day is almost here and whether you’re single or deeply in love, Geeks with Drinks has scoured the web and gathered a round up of all of the boozy best recipes out there to help you celebrate.
- Type O – San Francisco’s 7×7 magazine has a “super secret” cocktail recipe from Alembic’s head bartender that features bitter tastes from Campari and Carpano Bianco.
- Red Shoe Diary – Bon Appetit’s sweet red colored cocktail includes fresh squeezed blood oranges and Pisco.
- My Spicy Valentine – a chili-chocolate cocktail featuring Karlsson’s Gold Vodka over on Liquor.com.
- Rossini – Saveur shares a tasty take on the Bellini with this sparkling wine and strawberry concoction.
- Blizzard – The weather outside might be frightful, but Charles Corpion from the Four Seasons’s warm coffee cocktail is delightful.
What’s your favorite cocktail for Valentine’s Day?