Hope everyone is ready for one last summer fling before fall! Recently the geeks took a trip out to the beach and mixed up the tastiest Mango Margaritas for the family. The Mezcal and Jalapeño Simple Syrup give this drink a little more kick and perfectly balance the sweetness of the mangos.
Serve it frozen as described below or if you’re not a fan of frozen drinks, skip the second step and pour over ice.
Frozen Spicy Mango Margaritas
Makes 4 servings
- 2 ounces tequila (100% agave)
- 2 ounces mezcal
- 2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 4 ounces Cointreau (or other orange-flavored liqueur)
- 4 ounces Jalapeño Simple Syrup
- 4 cups frozen mango chunks, chopped (can freeze your own or buy them frozen)
- 3 cups ice cubes
- Optional: Salt for the glasses
- Add everything except the ice to the blender and pulse until mixed and mangos are combined with liquor.
- Add ice cubes to blender and pulse until ice is smooth
- Pour into glasses and drink
Enjoy the last days of summer everyone!
One thought on “Frozen Spicy Mango Margaritas”