After making the oh-so-yummy tasting Strawberry Mint simple syrup this weekend, I figured it was time for a test run.
Strawberry Mint Julep Recipe
- 3 oz. Woodford Reserve Bourbon
- 2 tablespoons strawberry mint syrup (recipe here)
- 1 sprig of mint
1. Fill your glass with crushed ice.
2. Add mint syrup and bourbon, stir gently
3. Garnish with 1 sprig of mint.
4. Sip. Repeat.
Wish I had a fancy julep cup! I used the clever wine punts short glasses – which started out its life as the bottom of a wine bottle – instead. Tasty and refreshing.
2 thoughts on “Strawberry Mint Julep Recipe”