Today, June 19th, is National Martini Day, have you had your martini fix yet? Here are links to a few of our favorites from previous blog posts:
- Pink Vespers Martini (shaken, not stirred) – Made famous by James Bond
- Blue Bottle Espresso Martini – featuring my favorite San Francisco espresso from Blue Bottle
- Lavender-Smoked Martini – tasty smoked martini, just add fire
And for those of you who are traditionalists, here’s the a no-frills martini recipe:
No Frills Gin Martini Recipe
– 2 1/2 ounces gin (we like Hendricks)
– 1/2 ounce parts dry vermouth (Dolin)
– Garnish: lemon twist or 1-2 olives
1. Pour all ingredients into mixing glass with ice cubes.
2. Stir well for at least 30 seconds
3. Strain into a chilled martini cocktail glass.
4. Garnish by squeezing oil from lemon onto the drink or with olives.
One thought on “June 19th is National Martini Day! Our favorite martini recipes”